Monday, December 24, 2012

Hi All :)

Welcome to my wonderful new blog. For those of you who don't know, I've been selected to serve as a Residence Director on the Summer 2013 voyage of Semester at Sea where I will spend 66 days traveling to 9 countries and 12 cities. Semester at Sea has always been a dream of mine and to be honest, I never thought I would be selected, even after my interview. Six months from now I will be sailing through Europe and North Africa. While I am on the ship this will be the blog that I will attempt to keep up with (despite what I've heard is terrible internet on the ship) to keep everyone updated with where I am and the adventures that I take. For now, I wanted to use this blog to think back on some of the incredible travel experiences I have had over the past four years and share some stories as I prepare over the next 6 months for the trip of a lifetime. I hope you enjoy!

-Lynsey

No comments:

Post a Comment